I've learned...
...that toddlers do not make good concert-goers, but they do make good snugglers.
...that serving my family does not make me a slave, but a cherished servant.
...that my 8, 6, 4, and even 14-month old children behave better at concerts than 5th graders.
...that my husband doesn't have an 8-5 job, and neither do I for that matter so I guess we're even.
...that what one reads or views does have an impact, so why not fill our days with joy and encouragement instead of negativity and sarcasm.
...that children will do almost anything for a sticker.
...that spending time with my children helps to form them into people with whom I want to spend time with.
...that there usually is enough time in a day to do almost anything, it's just a matter of how that time is spent.
1 comment:
all so true. And kids WILL do almost anything for a sticker. :)
Post a Comment