Friday, July 30, 2010

Fr.Daniel

We have been so blessed to have our dear friend Fr.Daniel spend his vacation with us for the past two summers. We've had a absolute blast. The kids have a great time playing and being goofy, and Brett and I love his company!

(I put the pictures in the wrong order, again.)

Here we are right before we took Fr.Daniel back to the airport. Gianna was very sad to see her goddaddy go.
Maintaining the status of "Priest of Cool"

Hiking in one of our beautiful state parks!


Okay, so Fr.Daniel isn't in this picture. He did shoot though. And I have a picture of it. But, for the record, I impressed my 8-year-old son by shooting target (a can) all 5 times.

Blueberry picking. We didn't run into any bears which is always good, but we did run into plenty of mosquitoes.

No comments: