I have been taking an involuntary break from this blog. We have no Internet at home and until this very moment I couldn't figure out how post with my iPhone. Yes, yes, I've joined the "techy" world now, but only out of necessity. Our new home is out of town and we decided for safety reasons we both needed to get cell phones. Long story short, I have an iPhone.
Hopefully this blog will see some more activity now that I sort of know how to post from this thing. I'm sure I'm a shame to bloggers everywhere, but I think I can handle that.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, you have an iPhone?! Who in the world is left with a TracFone besides us??
Are you moved in yet? I've been wondering....send me your number when you can't be reached in town anymore!
You're ahead of me! Don't have an iPhone and don't have a clue on how to post with my iTouch which is essentially an iPhone without the phone part. Hope you're getting all settled in and can't wait to see some pics!
I still haven't figured out how to post from my iPhone. It's on my to-do list, but not very urgently!
Hey Meghan I miss you! Hey, can I get your address????
my e-mail is
heatherlynn15@yahoo.com
Saw the article about you and Felicity on the NICU fb page! How cool!
Post a Comment