I will admit to getting a tad bit offended whenever any of my favorite bloggers would be silent for some time and then come to her page and reflect that now her children are older she finds it harder to blog. I would feel a little betrayed even. I found so much encouragement on those pages and was hoping to gain more and more wisdom from these ladies who are a few steps ahead of me.
I now have "older" kids. I now get it. Not that I'm a big name blog-all-the-time blogger to begin with, but I do struggle somewhat with what to share and how exactly to have an honest portrayal of our family without including all the lovely "big kid" moments (teenagers!!!!). What I don't want to have happen though is to stop altogether. I love coming here and documenting our days, even if I am the only one who comes back and reads it.
Without further ado....may I present to you some family life snapshots!








No comments:
Post a Comment