Friday, October 5, 2007

Chess anybody?

Aidan has been into chess lately. He's actually quite good and really enjoys the game.

He had his first "Blue Knights" meeting this past Monday and seemed to really enjoy himself. I asked him if he met a lot of nice boys.

"Oh, yes. All of the boys were really nice. But, one time the teacher had to leave the room to ask somebody a question and he said that we could all talk for a little while until he came back to the room. Well, I was really excited to see if anybody else was interested in Chess, but all the other boys just started yelling and screaming and making a bunch of noise...nobody was even intrested in having a conversation with me." Lol! I can just see him, "Uhmmm...yes, excuse me gentlemen...is any one else here fascinated with the game of Chess?"

Five year olds!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Aiden, I miss you!

Unknown said...

I miss you Aiden!

Unknown said...

oh, oops... got confused, :) Big hugs to you all :)