Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun times

This past weekend, which was the beginning of Brett's Spring Break, we made the 4-hour journey down to see some very dear friends. Nothing beats a weekend filled with playing, reading, praying, eating chocolate, drinking wine, resting, and laughing.


God had a very tricky way of placing the Daniel family in our lives. He used an Archbishop, a seminary, a prospective seminarian, and a young family from Texas stopping by for a visit. When I stop to think about it I am so amazed at the perfect plan that God has for all of us. We are truly blessed for knowing these wonderful, wonderful, wonderful people (and I'm not just saying that because I know *you* read my blog). And, I have to mention that their oldest (our godson) is super cute and their second (our godson's brother) was not denied any of the cute genes either.


Here are some pictures of our fantabulous (which is a word...I have an English degree and I say it is...so there) weekend!


I tried to write about each picture, but my pictures got erased somehow so ya'll will have to settle with this "Two families, having fun!"

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh yes, I do read this! Even though I should be studying Nuf-Puh. That's NFP spoken with only two syllables. Could it be that I'm short on sleep from the weekend? Yes, perhaps.

We had such a great time with you guys! Come back soon! (And are you serious, you don't have PB M&Ms there? Shameful!)