
Emma and Veronica

Gigi and "Buwonica"

Emma enjoying her green oatmeal and milk on St.Patrick's Day.

A picture of the "snow monster" after a nice long walk outside.

The best picture of all four so far!

Love this picture of Veronica!

Emma got a lot of good reading in, and had a couple extra ears to listen to her.

Brett's mom and the girls doing their nails.

Gianna playing with Brett's old "Star Wars" figures...yes, that's a Darth Vador carrying case.

Emma playing with her playmobil house.

The kids thought it would be a good idea to go fishing in the pond that appears in our backyard during the "Great Melt".

Blurry, but who can resist a yawning baby.

The "terarium" my sister sent me when I was having a bad day.
1 comment:
Oh, I miss y'all!!!
Josh has the same Darth Vader case, though it's stashed away (the kids do play with a bunch of his old SW men though).
Veronica looks just lovely!
It was nice to see the terrerium, too. I couldn't picture it when you first mentioned it!
Where's the Babyhawk pic?? I want to see!!
Post a Comment