Today is beautiful! The breeze is brisk, but the sun is warm. Spring will get here after all. It appears it will not arrive until we get slammed by one more storm that appears to be on the way, but I'm hopeful that our days basking in the sun are near.
I took a walk with three of the kids today and was so disappointed when they (well, two of them) wanted to head home so they could watch the movie that Gigi was watching. Poor Gianna got sick in Mass this morning. She told me her belly hurt, but I thought she just had to go to the bathroom. I asked her if that was the case and she nodded, "Yes, I sink so". Nope, not the case. We were one of "those" families who left right after Communion.
Regardless of the bug that has crept indoors I am so thankful for today. I will admit that I'm not resting today. Rather I'm buzzing around the house and doing all of those chores that seem so overwhelming during the week.
Brett is almost finished with the closet (have I mentioned before that home projects always take longer than anticipated?). I am partially moved in, but am looking forward to really moving in and cleaning up our room.
Now back to buzzing!
No comments:
Post a Comment