Monday, April 6, 2009

Our Life Lately

Maybe that should read "my" life lately. My life consists mainly of a sweet yet loud baby who likes to scream a lot and be held. She's not what some would call an "easy" baby, but we'll still keep her. So, if it's quiet on this little blog it's probably because I'm spending my days walking around, bouncing up and down, trying to make the boss happy.

Some highlights as of late:

-Aidan got glasses
-We are gluten-free
-We are preparing our home for Easter, but not forgetting that there had to be a "Good Friday" before there could be an Easter.
-I thought it would be funny to dress the sweet baby up in a semi-ridiculous outfit...and take pictures
-Brett and I have been hired to be the Directors of the Newman Center on campus
-Gianna threw up in Mass
-Gianna is very "three" and if you don't know my philosophy on 3 year-olds...ask. :-)

No comments: