Sunday, December 6, 2009

Congratulations!












Emma had her first karate test and was promoted to a yellow belt and Aidan was promoted to a green belt. He's half-way to black!

We have been so pleased with the Martial Arts academy. The owners have such a passion for the kids and have more patience between the two of them than anyone I know. They demand a high level of performance and the kids don't let them down.

I have to brag a little bit about Miss Emma. I have to admit that I wasn't so sure about how she would do with karate, but she has just blossomed these past 4 months and is doing a fantastic job. She was taken aside by the owner and told how proud of her he was and that he loves her attitude, and that she tested better than any white belt he's seen in a long time. He told her that she is a great example to the others in her class and thanked her for her hard work. Quite a compliment for our girl!!! He's usually a man of few words, so when he goes out of his way to say something, it's important!

Aidan is also doing a great job. He has such control of his body and has really developed into quite a powerful karate kid!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm convinced, we're looking into karate for Isaac! Great job, Aidan and Emma! And when do we get a report on Meghan's progress?!

Ange said...

Nicely done little Joneses! We are very impressed!