If you look close enough you can see it. You can see the evil plot that these two share. The plot to cast me off and strip away all authority. Yes, they may look sweet and precious, but I tell you if you knew them, really knew them, you'd see it too.
For instance, the baby signs "more" when she wants more food. This is how it goes:
Me- "Veronica, say more please (insert "more" sign)
Veronica- pound, pound, pound (on her high chair tray)
Me- "More...."
Veronica- pound, pound, pound, scream
Aidan- "Veronica, say more (enter "more" sign)
Veronica- "More (signing and smiling)"
See it? You see it now?
This girl cannot get out of my arms and into his fast enough when he walks in the room. She hangs on ever word he says. They play and play and play. It's a mutiny I tell you!
Do I really mind? Hardly.
No comments:
Post a Comment