Thursday, August 11, 2011

Goodbye Summer

Veronica, singing along with the "opera lady" on PBS one evening while at my parents' house.

Aidan received a big "F"during his first surgery.  Good thing Dennis is a better surgeon than Aidan. 
  She may be little, but she's tough.  Too bad we left SD before the big Bike Rally. 

I have several more photos to share, and a lot on my mind as well.  The unfortunate thing about all of that is that I also have a sleeping baby and a kitchen to clean and then dinner to make.  The eldest is spending the night at a friend's house and we have an extra girl for the night over here.  So, the deep, captivating post will have to be put off...again.

I can take time to say that the youngest of our crew is doing great!  She's growing and thriving.  We're still working out a couple of little things having to do with her diet (or I should say, my diet), but I think I'm finally on to something.  As long as I don't eat anything she does really well.  I'm only slightly exaggerating here.  So far I've eliminated all dairy, corn, gluten, and most recently eggs.  I think I'll market this as the "starve yourself" diet and make my millions.  

I hope my dear readers haven't given up on me just yet.  I'm still here, plugging away.  Now that summer is coming to a close and our lives are threatening to be somewhat "normal" I'll be posting more often. 

No comments: