For the past week I've had a sick baby. A very sick baby, actually. We've visited the doctor's office and the ER. I've sat up at night worrying, and held and comforted and held some more.
Throughout the past week I thought up several posts. Posts about tolerance levels of bringing sick kids in public, posts about my love for the sound of owls in my window, posts about medical issues, food, husbands who are
The end result is that I'm tired. I am physically exhausted from taking care of Little Miss Trouble Maker (I don't have to spell out who was sick, do I?) I'm mentally exhausted from trying to figure out what in the world was wrong with my girl.
The good news is this. She's better and you don't have to listen to me ramble about whatever it was I was going to ramble about, or did you already do that? Hmmm.....
No comments:
Post a Comment