Friday, July 27, 2012
Trying something new
I'm not sure when it happened, but Brett and I have become a multi-media couple. Here we are, sitting in bed. Me with my hand-me-down iPad and him with the "Acer" which is the cheapest netbook we could find when our computer kicked the bucket last summer. I'm trying to figure out blogging with this device and he's watching YouTube tutorials on how to install a window in a garage loft without hurting himself or others. How far we've come.
We actually have a rule about media in bed because it's to easy to get sucked into our own little worlds and not even spend a single moment together. Tonight I arrived in our room first due to a baby who needed me and so there you are. Our quality time.
So here I am, blogging on an iPad. Not sure what I think about it. It's a fun little device, but I'm not sure I'll be utilizing it as much as I thought I would. We'll see. For now, "hello", things have been a bit crazy. Crazy-fun, not crazy-crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment