Our big puppy. He's sweet, when he's not trying to eat the boot/shoe right off your foot.
Some prep work that needed to be done before the building of the chicken coop could begin.
Some one was very proud that she had pockets.
I felt a little like Winnie the Pooh this evening as I had a great "complaining post" all written in my head. Topics ranged from closet cleaning to friend needing. I even put a ban on piano practicing! What sort of mother am I? My children happen to love playing the piano, and I just could not take another note. I hit a major low apparently.
Instead of my complaining song post. I'll give you a "what's up" post. You're welcome.
We are pretty much finished with our "schoolwork" for this year. I did let a few things fizzle out, which I hate to do, but then again, the sun came out, the dad came home, and we were ready for a change of pace. So, we're finished for now. We're taking the next couple of weeks off and then we'll start our very-light-but-I-don't-want-kids-with-mush-brains summer school schedule. It will consist of Math, the rest of our science, and maybe some handwriting just because.
1 comment:
What a cute puppy
Post a Comment