Factoid #1: I am 32 weeks pregnant as of today. There is a 6 day difference between my dates and my doctor's. I love NFP...I'm right, and I know it. For the health of the baby I'm going by my dates, but in the next couple of weeks don't judge if I take those extra six days and say I'm a little further than I truly am.
Factoid #2: I am a little concerned about making it to term this time around. Maybe it's been the crazy summer, or maybe I'm no good at taking it easy. Whatever it is, I just have this suspicion that this baby will be here sooner, rather than later. Hopefully not soon enough to necessitate a stay at the brand new NICU.
Factoid #3: I would love some prayers for my peace of mind (see Factoid #2) and for this sweet baby. I'm trying, really, really, really trying not to focus on what happened with Felicity. My, it's hard. I had 4 amazing, wonderful birth experiences before hers, I should focus on those. But, when 15 minutes meant life or death (literally), it's hard to get past that. So that's where I am on that. Trying not to worry, but failing pretty miserably.
Factoid #4: I think summer is gone. We had 2-3 days of "hot", and now I'm pretty sure fall is here. As in, the toddler slept in long sleeves and pants last night. Even the huge pregnant woman is donning pants and a long sleeved t-shirt today.
Factoid #5: Regardless of Factoid #4, it is still ice cream season. Ice cream is good for pregnant women, I'm fairly certain there's been research.
Factoid #6: Nine-year-old girls are a huge help.
And on that note, I should relieve said 9-year-old from her unruly charge. Hope your Sunday has been restful and full of love!
1 comment:
Factoid #7: Your big sister loves you. :) 'Nuff said!
Post a Comment