Marciana Mary Elizabeth
Born: Sept.14
7 lbs. 3 oz.
I will never again take for granted having a healthy baby, and I am happy to announce that Marciana is very healthy! I'm usually a "birth story" type of person, but I think this time around I'll simply say "healthy baby, healthy momma". It wasn't my dream birth situation, but the end result was absolutely perfect. We are all doing well, very tired, and adjusting at our own pace (2-year-olds...gotta love 'em)
3 comments:
So pretty! Brett said it was a long process getting her here, but I'm so glad that all is well. She's beautiful! I see a hint of Gianna in the last picture. Blessings on these first days home!
Congrats! So happy for you! ps
we found out we are preggo due in May. pray we have a healthy baby too...
I would love to hear the birth story
What wonderful pictures! Thank you for sharing. She is so beautiful!! Congrats to all of you! I hope you are recovering well, Meghan. xoxo
Post a Comment