
Isabella Magdalene Anne was born on Dec.1, 2015 at 4:04pm. She weighed a whoppin' 8.5lbs and was 21.5" long...our largest by far. I'll try to write down her birth story for those of you who are interested in that type of thing.
My pregnancy, her birth, and recovery was all a little more difficult. Was it because I'm older, she's #7, or just because? Who knows. I am happy to report that she's 6 weeks old and I'm finally feeling mostly back to normal.
Bella was baptized on New Year's Eve and we were so excited that her godparents were able to come all the way from Kansas City to attend! We had a blast with them and really hardly noticed that there were 17 kids and 4 adults in the house for the whole weekend. Tons of fun, I tell ya! Tons of fun!!!!!
We hit the books again at the beginning of the week and I'm mostly pleased with how it's going. I really just want to snuggle my sweet babe and let the kids run wild, but that's never good for any one. So, I snuggle the sweet babe and try to keep the others on track. I think we were all ready to get back to work.
I'm not sure how often I'll get to this blog, but when I do, be warned that there will be plenty of baby pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment