Friday, November 13, 2015

Warning! I'm baaaaack!

Hello there, remember me?  I have a blog.  This is it.  I sometimes forget to write anything on it.  Forgive me?  Thanks!  


I'm sure I have a lot to say since it's been a very long time since I've said anything in this space.  But, I'll wait.  I'll let you feast your eyes on pictures of my kids.  That's more fun anyway.  









Pretty soon this blog will be full of pictures of our new little bundle, who has not arrived just yet, but promises to make her entrance soon.  Promises I tell you! 

Wait, did I even announce on here that we did indeed find out what we're having and she's a she?!?!?!   Aidan has maintained his status as favorite brother to all these girls!  

1 comment:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Whoa! Either we need to make our way up there again or they need to stop growing.

Craziness. That's Aidan, right? He's, like, man-sized!