Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Picture Post

Sooo...yeah.....um, hello!?  Remember me?  My name's Meghan and I used to blog here.  Not sure what happened to the past several months, but I guess that's what happens, right?  Living life, not blogging it.  But I wanted to be blogging it, I just wasn't. So, here are some pictures (okay, a lot of pictures....of the toddler, mainly) to get this blog back up and running.

















3 comments:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

I love your family, Meghan! Thank you for making the trip down here and for bringing these photos to life with your stories this past weekend. You gotta tell the crack-of-dawn tale on the blog!

My girls are already planning a trip up your way (be warned) and they so appreciated the note you left them. What a thoughtful guest you are! You kick them out of their room and then are so darn sweet about it that they can't wait to have you do it again. :)

See you soon? I hope so! ♥

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Meghan - it was so wonderful to meet you yesterday! I loved how we both jumped into a picture not knowing each other and then ended up talking for 10 minutes like we all knew each other. I love your Felicity's curls, they look just like my Elizabeth's (she will be 4 in Dec)! I am open for any tips on taking care of them. I also took a quick look at her birthday post and saw that she was a Level III NICU baby, our 2nd daughter Katharine was one too. She stopped breathing when she was 2 days old and well, that sent us on a journey we didn't anticipate. We call her our miracle baby as well! God Bless and I look forward to following your blog! -Marie

Heather K said...

I want to start blogging again too.
Miss you.
Life does get hectic.
New homeschooling year starting soon.
Ibam recovering from surgery so I have time to be on my cell.so I was just checking by your blog!
I'm a slow follower
Love you!