I broke down and joined the blog world. Not sure how often I'll blog or who will really be interested in reading, but here I am!
Here's a pic to get ya'll started
We've been doing a lot of hiking!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey! Wow! Totally amazing pics. I love the kids' photos and the scenery. How beautiful. Hike all you can! It's still hot as all get out here, but "fall" is coming, so we are thrilled. It's my truly favorite season. Love and Miss you so much, Corrine Jeter in B---
3 comments:
Hey! Wow! Totally amazing pics. I love the kids' photos and the scenery. How beautiful. Hike all you can! It's still hot as all get out here, but "fall" is coming, so we are thrilled. It's my truly favorite season.
Love and Miss you so much,
Corrine Jeter in B---
YOU are blogging? Incredible. The world MUST be coming to an end. :-)
Your sis
I Knew You'd Cave!!! So glad... :)
Post a Comment