Do you ever feel like everything is going wrong in the lives of everyone you know? My goodness a lot of people are going through some major serious trials right now and I'm not sure I can handle much more. I think I need to stop answering my phone. If anyone else calls with less-than-stellar news my repsonse may be "Didn't your mother teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all"?
Realistically I know this isn't possible. God allows us to be tried for our greater good. He doesn't make these evils, I know that, but He does allow them to happen. I stopped asking "why?" a long time ago. Like Aslan the Lion says, "It's not your place to know"...or something like that.
I don't mean to be so vague. I will go into more detail at some point...most likely when my baby isn't crying...lol! And I'll post happy pictures because we have lots of those.
I'll end by saying that a lot of people in my life could use some major prayers. Not, "So and so is having a bad day" type prayers, but some major, super duper serious prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment