Saturday, May 2, 2009

From my living room

I'm posting this from the recliner in my living room. Our desktop bit the dust and so we splurged and bought a laptop. We are planning on setting up my dad's old desktop this summer, but since we have no connection to the outside world other than by that nifty thing we call the "internet" we decided to go ahead with the laptop. I now have a wireless connection and I'm super excited about it. Yipeee!!!!
I'm less excited about the fact that I can't seem to access my email account. I'm sure I'm missing some very important emails.

In other news:
Aidan has his First Holy Communion this Sunday. He and Brett spent some good time this evening making his banner. It turned out really cute. I'll post pictures when I figure out how.

Gianna and I were coloring this afternoon and she wanted to be the teacher. When she picked up a color I asked her, "What color is that?" She looked at it, obviously having no clue what color it was and looked right at me saying, "Mommy, I'm the teacher remember."

I believe I've done enough on this computer for the night. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs get ya!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, we're praying for Aidan today! :D That is awesome. It's also Leo's birthday (6).

Love,
Lindsey

Jocie said...

Soooo....no updates on Emma or Vero???? C'mon dude.