Friday, June 5, 2009

When it rains...

Please pray for my dad who will be undergoing bypass surgery in the morning. This is a huge shock and surprise, and the doctors are still not sure why he's even here. He had some "chest pain" last weekend while hiking HARNEY PEAK!!!!!!!! According to the doctor's he should have died at the top, so we are feeling very blessed indeed that he's still around to have the surgery. He goes in at 9:00am tomorrow morning and it will take 4-5 hours. His name is Doug!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh dear, Meghan. Bill and I will pray, for all of you. Thanks for the reminder of his name. Hang in there.

Lindsey said...

Meghan, your dad is in my prayers. May angels hold him up and I pray he gets through the surgery swiftly and recovers easily! God bless him and you!

Kaylie said...

I'll be praying!