Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Eyeball Game and Other Stories

This past week we were blessed with our first visitor from Texas. Gianna's godfather, Fr.Daniel, came to spend a week with us. We had a wonderful time. Fr.Daniel and the kids made up a game called the "eyeball game" which is too complicated to try to describe here. We had Mass almost every day even on the day that Emma thought was our "day off". Brett and Fr.Daniel were out of the country for a few hours exploring their inner desire to be French fur traders.

We were all sad when we dropped Fr.Daniel off. We are truly blessed to know a priest who is not only our Gigi's godfather, but also a dear friend!


These pictures are not in order because for some reason I can't move then to where I want them.

The three oldest with the "Priest of Cool"


Gianna did not get too far from her goddaddy.

Fr. Daniel reading a silly Richard Scarry book.

Love these girls.


Some of us had time to stop and smell the flowers.

In front of the Cathedral of St.Paul

2 comments:

Fr. Daniel said...

Wow, you put up this post fast! I had a great time with you guys. Back to 100 degrees down here and dealing with adults (mostly). Hope you don't have to hear about ketchup too much longer.

"gulp, gulp, gulp"
"Father, Father, Father"

Meghan said...

We are at this very moment making some Jasmine tea! :-)
I have been way beyond on my poor little blog and I had some extra time today so I tried to get caught up. The kids are lost without the eyeball game leader.