Haven't posted in this "venue" yet, but here's Felicity Perpetua! There may be one person who reads this blog, but doesn't stay in touch through any other means so I wanted to make sure to post this.
Born: March 8, 2011 after an emergency c-section. Currently in the NICU for an undetermined amount of time. It's a miracle that she's alive...she wasn't at birth, technically.

H
3 comments:
First-congratulations! Second-you have our prayers for a quick recovery and healthy times ahead. It's been quite the week all around.
She's so cute!! I'm glad the docs thought to snap that picture for you. She's in our daily prayers this lent--we're making a novena to the Holy Spirit.
Love,
Lindsey
Hi Meg! Wags and I are thinking of you and praying for all your family...especially Felicity. I was reading your blog the night you went in for delivery! Please keep us posted. God bless you and family.
kathy waggoner
Post a Comment