Thursday, April 7, 2011

New life

I'm back! It feels good to be back here, my space. On Felicity's caringbridge site (www.caringbridge.org/visit/felicityjones) I've shared the story and the journey that took us from this: To this:

I will pick up where we left off, but throughout the next few weeks I will fill in some gaps from our story. The adrenaline has dropped a bit and I've had to process what really happened and have had to work through some very real feelings about it all. We had a happy ending, a very happy ending. My mind knows that, but my heart jumps at the thought of "what if".


I have my two youngest at home while Brett has the three oldest praying the Stations of the Cross with the Newman group. The house is quiet, and I have a stack of papers from who knows how long ago...I'm guessing about 4 weeks...that I have to go through. A whole month went by without my participation.


I have new appreciation for every day with the people I love. I'm tired, I'm healing, I'm hormonal, and I'm emotional, but through it all, I'm blessed. I'm very, very blessed.

5 comments:

Karla said...

Hi Jones Family!
It's the Rettigs from Brenham. I stumbled on your blog through Auggie's caring bridge. We were just talking about you guys the other day. would love to catch up.

My email is krettig21@yahoo.com

Blessings!
Karla

Heidi said...

Welcome back!

Kaylie said...

{{Hugs}} You are an amazing woman/mommy. {{Hugs}}

Clarissa said...

was directed to your CB from another CB site. and then found your blog! :) we are a christian homeschooling family as well. we have 5 children, 4 here and 1 waiting in heaven... anyway, just wanted to let you know i stopped by and that i will be praying for you all!

Heather K said...

Love the pics!