She's small, but maybe not a problem.
When Felicity was in the hospital she detested being held close. She would desat immediately. Now, she loves being held. All of the time. No, really. All...of...the...time. This would be okay, really it would except for the small fact that she's the youngest of five children in this house. All of these little ones think they want to eat. Not just eat, but eat on clean plates!!! Can you believe them? They also want semi-clean clothing.
Here's the big one though....we're moving. Soon. Well, actually we're never going to move because I'm never going to be able to pack this house.
Am I complaining? Only a very little. I look back at the first pictures I had of Felicity and am reminded of how wonderful it is to get to hold her in the first place.
Practically speaking though...more than 30 seconds without her in my arms and without her crying would be helpful.
2 comments:
I am happy she loves you sooo much she wants to be held by you.
How is the MOby working?? I bought one-got any tips???
Oh sweet sister of mine...I wish I could be there to help you pack things up! Or to hold the little one. :) Keep your chin up sis...I love you more than words and I am so proud of you...just for being you.
Post a Comment