And this one is no different. Embracing the mess instead of letting it swallow me whole would be a good idea. Unfortunately, I'm not so good at that. Anyone who knew me growing up would be surprised by that. I lived in "mess"....I thrived in "mess"..."mess" was my middle name! I don't like to wish my life away. If anything, I should know how precious every second is. However, I'm finding myself holding my breath, refusing to let go, until this icky transition time is over. I'm pretty confident that I could find any number of letters diagnosing my problem, but in the end I just need to let go. I'm not in charge (don't tell my kids)...I'm not in control (ha, you can say that again)...I'm not crazy (just felt like I needed a third and thought that "saying" it out loud would convince someone).
In other news: There are no recent pictures of our sweet baby girl because she has a horrible case of baby acne and all the pics that I've taken are so pathetic looking. Of course she's still beautiful and perfect, but it looks so painful.
1 comment:
I understand the mess
Hugs
Post a Comment