Friday, May 13, 2011

Leggo My Ergo

I have a sling because I think it's a requirement to be a part of La Leche League.

I have two because once you buy one you have to have another.

I have a Babyhawk carrier because I couldn't figure out how to use the sling for "back carrying".

I have a Moby Wrap because I think you have to have one in order to "graduate" from the NICU.

I now have an ErgoBaby. I love my Ergo. I've wanted one for years because they've had amazing reviews and you can never find one used (a good sign that the original owners are happy with them). A dear friend of ours uses her Ergo for big and little ones and loves it. I don't know what took me so long. I finally feel like a productive member of society again.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hurrah! Horray! Yay! Three cheers for Ergos! I'm officially getting rid of one of my slings this spring.

Love this post. :)

Heidi said...

This post is hilarious but SO TOTALLY TRUE!

Except I actually don't have an Ergo. Maybe next time....

Heather K said...

I may need help with my MOBY wrap carrier (I agree-all the NICU Mommies end up buying them)