Friday, May 20, 2011

Ducky Outfit



This is the day we brought Felicity home. She's in the ducky outfit that I bought for her as her "take home" outfit, not knowing if she was a boy or girl of course. When I came home from the hospital, without my baby, I found that outfit at the top of my bag. I spread it out on my pillow and cried myself to sleep on it, all the time wondering if I was going to bring my baby home in it or bury her in it. As of today, she's too big for her ducky outfit! What a sweet, sweet feeling to know that my baby is growing and living and breathing (albeit with a stuffy nose since her siblings shared their cold with her). Praise be to God for this girl!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awww, she's such a dolly baby!! :D Wow, she's outgrown her going home outfit. Praise God!

I downloaded Skype and have a webcam now. Let me know if you're ever interested in video chats. :)

Meredith said...

Your words here brought tears to my eyes, Meghan.

Sara said...

Praise God for that girl, indeed! Love you!