Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Family

I don't love the pictures we took on Easter morning.  We did something a bit different this year.  Brett sang in the Schola which is in the bigger city across the Bay so we headed to *that* Cathedral instead of our own parish (which is *our* Cathedral) at 7:30am.  Brett had to be there to rehearse at 6:30am, which means we had our little family up and out the door at 5:45am.  I'm quite impressed that we made it.  We didn't attempt the Easter Vigil which I missed, but there was no way we could do both.

Easter morning was beautiful.  The music of the chant group was beautiful.  The priest who presided had a beautiful, soft spirit.  Wow!  Christ is Risen, Alleluia!!!!







2 comments:

KS said...

Super cute picture of you and Brett. Looks like you guys are doing great this spring. Hope you had a Happy Easter.

PS Can't wait to see more of you guys very soon, Lee got a job at Superior Middle School for next year!!

Lindsey said...

Great Easter pictures!! Happy Easter! He is Risen! Alleluia!