Emma turned 9 yesterday. The report is that it was the "best day ever". This year all the kids' birthdays are already marked as "no school". Year after year I say, "I know it's birthday, but we are doing school", and every year, we don't. So this year I decided to save myself the trouble. We played all day, we adored the birthday girl, we made the day special, and it was.
Birthday Banana Bread
A couple of the posters I made of the birthday girl.
Waiting for our cake-eating guests
Posing with the cake that Aidan made and decorated for his sister.
Happy birthday, Emma! We thought of you and felt bad that we didn't communicate that! Isaac is just so fond of this girl. I will show him the pictures tomorrow. So glad you had a wonderful day!
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Emma! We thought of you and felt bad that we didn't communicate that! Isaac is just so fond of this girl. I will show him the pictures tomorrow. So glad you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment