| I have no idea why this picture is funky. I promise my childrens' faces don't normally look like that. |
Poor Aidan is lost. What to do, what to do. Mope, mope, mope. Whine, whine, whine. As annoying as it is hearing the complaints and the whine, I feel for the kid. Both of his playmates are unavailable. He played, "Violet, Dad, and Mim" as long as he could, but in the end he wanted Emma and Gigi to chum with like usual. There are adventures to be had that have had to wait.
It was endearing to hear his prayer of "not taking anyone for granted" and I couldn't help but smile to see that he knew what was missing. One of his dearest friends. My children don't always get along. A few naturally connect and a couple naturally clash. But, we've tried to instill in all of them that these people they are growing with are, and will always be their best friends.
1 comment:
Oh, that is so cool. Thanks for taking time to reflect on this here! That Aidan...love him!
Post a Comment