Sunday, February 3, 2013

Goodbye January!

I'm not one to wish away my days, but I'm so grateful to see January 2013 gone.  We spent the entire month sick, and for one last hurrah, the youngest landed herself a nice 48 hour stay in the hospital with aspiration pneumonia....again. Yes, January can show itself out the door, thank you very much.

My mom came to help us the day Felicity was released and has been here a week.  I'm not sure how the dishes and laundry are going to get done now. 

And...because we needed one more thing to do.  We got a puppy.  But, more on that later, because I'm tired.


2 comments:

Meredith said...

You got a puppy?!

I totally know the feeling of wishing a month goodbye, never come back again. For me, it was Feb 2010, I think. Sick, sick!

Is Felicity all better now?

Heidi said...

We got a puppy too!! So much fun but they are a lot of work, aren't they?!