Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Week

Happy Easter!  

 Coloring Easter Eggs is serious business.  





What a blessing to get to know our seminarians.  These godly young men are the future of our diocese and we love getting to spend time with them.  


"You mean I get to go to a Mass that starts 30 minutes after my bedtime?  No way!!!!!" 


Here we are, all ready to head out to the Easter Vigil Mass! 


A bonus picture of the baby, because…she's the baby, and those arms…do you see those arms?


We had a great Holy Week and Easter celebration.  That stress that I mentioned in my last post?  Still there, but I'm feeling at peace with it.  You see, our sweet Felicity has been undergoing many, many, many tests to see if there's a reason she gets so sick, so often.  We have a big appointment this coming Monday (please pray).  Some potentially scary stuff, but I am feeling much better about it.  I'm confident that God's got this.  

The ground is almost fully exposed.  I'm hesitant to even say it, but I think we have some grass!  This winter was killer.  

Many blessings to you all this Easter Season!  My Easter celebrating is going to have to end before the liturgical season does or I'm not going to be able to fit into the spring/summer clothes that I just pulled out of storage.  Let me assure you, I've celebrated plenty.  We have plenty to celebrate!  He is Risen!!!  Alleluia!!!!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I'll pray for your upcoming testing with Felicity, and I look forward to hearing more about what you've discovered. Hang in there!

Also, how amazing is your Easter picture? This is the fourth family picture a friend has posted (and I'm not on FB, so this is just blogs), and I'm shamed. Shamed. But I should post ours just to make you all feel awesome and beautiful. Which you are! :) And someday, we will have boys that are both handsome AND cooperative.

Margaret in Minnesota said...

I love your photos, your captions and YOU, sweet Meghan! Yes, our dear Lord has got it all in hand. He is risen! He's conquered death! Alleluia!!

And Meredith? I too have boys who are handsome but uncooperative. Take heart. Those photos can one day be used as blackmail. :)

Heidi said...

Meredith I don't even TRY to take pictures that include Tim and I. And for every good one we have 20 or 30 that are seriously scary :)

I will keep you and Felicity in my prayers this week. I can't believe how grown up she looks in the picture.

Patty said...

Happy Easter to your beautiful family!

Heather K said...

I will pray for Felicity.
Hugs.
What does she get sick with?
Hope your Easter was a great celebration of Christ's ressurection.
Thanks for your prayers for my c-section.Jedidiah was born 8:21am on wed last week.
PS I love your blog