I'm sure some of you remember when Emma had a long list of alter-egos. Well, the time has arrived for Gigi to pick that up. Two-year-
olds can be so demanding about what they are called...for instance, Gianna is "Mommy". Two-year-old logic tells her that if she is "mommy" then I can't be "mommy" therefore everyone else in the house must refer to me as "Meghan Jones". So I hear a little voice calling for me "Meggie
Dones. Meggie
Dones", and I have to respond, "Yes, mommy?" It's getting a bit ridiculous, but just too cute to complain about.
2 comments:
Aw, that's really sweet!
LOL!!
Get this. The kids play this game in which Susannah is "Mommy." Which, in their minds, makes me "Grandma." What?! No. I told them they need to call her Mama when they play this game, and they could call me Mommy still. I am not giving up my naming rights...
Post a Comment