He won first place in the "Class A" division. The only division that is higher that "A" is "Master Class" and Brett actually had the same score as the man who won first place in that class. So, yeah, I would say he did pretty well.
Friday, May 2, 2008
My Sharp Shooter
This year Brett has been taking part of a shooting league that meets once a week in the basement of Old Main on campus (yes, a shooting range...like, guns...in the basement of a building on campus). A friend of his told him about it and I have always suspected that he thought he was going to be taking Brett under his wing and showing him the ropes of shooting. Well, I don't think that will be necessary. This is what Brett brought home this week after the final shooting tournament of the season:

He won first place in the "Class A" division. The only division that is higher that "A" is "Master Class" and Brett actually had the same score as the man who won first place in that class. So, yeah, I would say he did pretty well.
He won first place in the "Class A" division. The only division that is higher that "A" is "Master Class" and Brett actually had the same score as the man who won first place in that class. So, yeah, I would say he did pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment