Just a quick update on the babe and myself:
Everything is great. My doctor reassured me that he had spoken to a few specialists in the area and there is nothing to be worried about in regards to the ultrasound from a few weeks ago (we had already heard that, but it was great to hear it again!).
Baby is measuring about a week ahead of schedule, but my awesome doctor is keeping my due date (based of my NFP chart) at Feb.20th because he rocks, and knows NFP and agrees that my due date is more accurate....have I mentioned how much I love this doctor! Praise God for him!!!!! We just pray his beautiful family doesn't leave once his residency is complete.
Anyway, a due date is usually a moot point for me anyway because I've never seen a due date come...ever. This may be the first time, but the noticeably stronger "braxton hicks" contractions tell me that this baby will want to meet us before the 40 week mark.
Anyway, not much more to report. The drive to the doctor's this afternoon was horrendous and treacherous, but we got there and back without incident!
So, I'll be 31 weeks on Friday! Anywhere between 6 to 9 more weeks to go....tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock!
No comments:
Post a Comment