Thursday, December 11, 2008
Say What?
It snowed on and off all day yesterday. I was a little slow getting going and by the time I was ready to start the day the kids were pulling their snow pants and boots out. What was a mother to do? Of course I let them go outside and play. It took the usual 20 minutes to get every one ready to go out and by the time I was ready to out with them I heard a knock on the door. It was Gianna. She was ready to come in. When I suggested that she came back out since I was going to be outside, this is the look she gave me. I just happened to have the camera in my hand because I was planning on taking pictures of the kids playing in the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment