Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sweet little hat, check!

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our sweet baby girl. I haven't done much to get ready yet, except for compulsively "finger dust", but I don't think that really counts. I started crocheting last year because we have very long winters and my sewing machine scares me (I'll have to get over that though since I'm planning on making pajamas for the kids for Christmas). I was happy when I found a pattern for an easy (ding, ding, ding!) baby hat. It actually calls for a half-double crochet, but I can only single crochet (never have been a crafty person) so that's what I did. It didn't turn out too bad. Now a couple more months and there will be a sweet little head to go inside of it!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh!! I love that. Is it lavendar? So cute. You are talented!

Thank you for the pictures. They are adorable!