Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy, Happy, Happy!

So, I've been tagged for a meme about Six Things That Make Me Happy. I've never been tagged before so I can't let an honor like this pass me by...lol!

It makes me happy when...there's a blizzard outside and I have nowhere to be.

It makes me happy when...I feel baby (no I'm going to tell you her name) kicking and wiggling and moving, even if it's in the middle of the night, or when I'm trying to eat, or breathe.

It makes me happy when...the kids find something "productive" to do on their own without me having to list off 123,354,654,234 options for them to choose from.

It makes me happy when...my husband comes home from work and doesn't have to go back for a rehearsal, recital, or concert.

It makes me happy when...I get a real letter delivered by the real postman.

It makes me happy when...I get back from the grocery store and see the abundance of food that we are blessed with.

So, it would be really cool if I even knew 6 people with blogs, but alas...so...if you read my blog and you have one...tag, you're it! :-)

No comments: