Saturday, October 17, 2009
It's the Law!
I was watching the news the other night because there was a story being done on the benefit dinner that we're having for a young mother from our parish who is battling leukemia. While waiting for the story to air there was another story about a new law being passed in Wisconsin. This new law would prohibit minors from drinking with their parents in a restaurant or a bar. Yes, that's right. Up until this law is passed it is perfectly legal for us to bring a child of any age into a bar or restaurant and have a drink with them, and we're not talking chocolate milk here. I find great humor in this, and am tempted to indulge. Of course I never would, but I can just see Brett buying rounds for all the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment