The last time I took the kids to a picture studio we had a less than wonderful experience so I thought I would try my hand at taking their pictures in our backyard. I'm not going to start a side-job or anything, but I was pleased with how they turned out. We had to evict a few toads and I was holding a baby while taking the pics (except the ones with the baby in them), add to that the fact Nica's chair fell over and dumped her in the leaves where she happened to lose her smile. All things considered, I think we got a few "keepers".
| Miss Felicity at 7 mos. |
| Veronica- 2 1/2 years |
| Gianna- 5 1/2 years |
| Aidan- two months shy of 10 |
| Emma- 8 years old |
1 comment:
they look better than a studio!
Post a Comment