To date Gianna's entrance into this world is my favorite. Small town hospital, family practice doc, quiet, low-key, intervention free, calm, joking about wine right up to delivery type birth. I will never forget when the doctor handed me a girl who looked exactly like the first girl I had given birth to 2 1/2 years earlier.
Gianna is and has always been our lovey, super affectionate little girl. If you're not the affectionate-loving type, too bad. Gigi has no problem with that. You will be hugged or snuggled with anyway.
Gigi is currently our middle child. Not currently because I'm making an announcement, just currently because that's a fact. She wears her spot well. That's all that will be said about that topic.
I think she had a great day. She had fun with her presents and looked forward to a special friend of hers and his family coming over for dinner tonight. Her friend is from our karate academy and the two of them are so stinkin' cute together. I think they both had a great time tonight playing and just being kids. Too fun! I much prefer this type of birthday party.
| Gigi was so excited about all the cool stuff she just had to hug someone. Felicity happened to be in the right place at the right time. |
1 comment:
Aww! Happy birthday to Gianna! She's too cute and sooo looks like you! Such personality displayed in your pictures.
Post a Comment