Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Heart Full of Love

She's getting so close to walking.  She is practicing standing on her own.  How did the world's longest year go by so quickly?

The kids woke up to a little treat at their spot.  My mom would sometimes have treats on our beds when we came home from school.  I loved that.  When we go home I still check the beds for a little surprise. 
St.Valentine's Day comes in the middle of a very busy, very sugar-filled week at our house.  With a birthday the day before and a birthday three days after (not to mention two more birthdays in two more weeks!) we have a lot of celebrating around here. 

We don't have any big plans for today.  I know for a fact that my husband is not taking me out to dinner, no surprise baby sitter, no lavish gifts.  I'm okay with that.  My ideal date is a quiet night with my love at home.  Truly, I'm that easy to please. 

Currently I'm letting the kids' blood-sugars level out a bit before I try to make them learn something.  Of course they were petitioning for the day off...uhmmm...no. 

No comments: