Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Fly-By Check-In

Because this week has been cah-razy!!!!


- Our house is almost all not-white

- Two oldest girls are doing Totus Tuus this week

- Oldest child is in Black Belt Camp

- Two youngest got to experience "going to the playground with mommy"

- I can never send my children to school because I've learned that I detest packing lunches, except for writing on their napkins....I love writing on their napkins.

- Garden is growing, slowly.

Biggest News of All:

Felicity has been discharged from physical therapy!  This is huge!  15 mos. and being discharged from all therapy?!?!?!  Praise God!!!!

Also, we saw the orthopedic surgeon who has been following her since birth and she was astonished with her progress.  To quote, "I would have never predicted this outcome, especially with the severe trauma at the beginning".  Sweet Felicity is doing amazingly well.  The only "issue" that she's going to be followed for now is a very slight high-tone to her right foot.  I mean, really?  That's hardly an issue.  We didn't know if she would live, and then when she did, we didn't know if she would be able to self-feed, roll, sit, crawl, walk, etc...  And here she is, growing and thriving and just bringing so much joy!  All children are gifts and miracles, but sometimes it takes an obvious miracle for us to see it. 

And on that, good night. 

No comments: