I Just had number 5 a month ago, and I couldn't agree more. I've been so blessed lately, seeing what what a blessing this baby is to his older siblings. Watching my 8 year old son (who fights me every time I try to kiss him and hasn't told my husband and I that he loves us in years) cuddle the baby and tell him that he loves him, well that's worth it right there. That boy needs a baby brother to love on.
1 comment:
I Just had number 5 a month ago, and I couldn't agree more. I've been so blessed lately, seeing what what a blessing this baby is to his older siblings. Watching my 8 year old son (who fights me every time I try to kiss him and hasn't told my husband and I that he loves us in years) cuddle the baby and tell him that he loves him, well that's worth it right there. That boy needs a baby brother to love on.
Post a Comment