See these smiling faces? All of them, minus the two youngest are celebrating my 33rd birthday together in Disney World.
Felicity is absolutely lost without her friends and keeps asking where they are.
Do you have 2 little ones at home? 4 little ones? 7 under the age of 8? If you don't have any ''big" (10 and over) kids in your home, regardless of how many, it is hard work. I've been thoroughly enjoying the time I'm getting with my little girls, but I'm definitely exhausted by the end of the day (and it's only been 1 full day)
Are you here from Margaret's blog? Imagine my surprise when I checked blogs this morning! Thank you!!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hi, I am here from Margaret's blog. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday! Hang in there - the big kids will be home soon. :)
Btw I accidentally posted two identical comments above.
Hopping across the blogosphere from Australia to say Happy Birthday. Have a beautiful day !
Xxx Joolz
Happy birthday to you! :)
Post a Comment