This morning I decided to give the girls a bath since they have been a little under the weather and I hoped to bring Gianna's temp down a little bit. Aidan no longer bathes with the girls, mainly because they don't all fit in the bath anymore. I had forgotten to set out a diaper for Gianna for when she got out and needed to run down to the laundry room to get them. I called down to Aidan to see if he'd sit in the bathroom while I ran on my errand. He came running up the stairs and before I could say a word he said, "I know, make sure no one gets out or goes under". Ya think he's had this job before? :-)
God Bless,
Meghan
1 comment:
I can picture him saying that, and now I can picture where everything took place! Love your kids!
Post a Comment